Re: [LUG] Simpler Apache Virtual Hosts + SSL?

On 2006-08-24T14:54+0100 Simon Avery wrote:
> I know they're not local any more, but don't Eclipse still do them?

Yeah, eclipse do it free seemingly. I just setup a family friend with
eclipse with one.

While helping setting up broadband for him there was a bit of debugging
with the modem and BT speed checker. This case and my parents in mind,
there must be many people out there in need of 'physically' getting
broadband going.