Re: [LUG] Simpler Apache Virtual Hosts + SSL?

Simon Williams wrote:

>>> subnet). Unfortunately, my Internet IP is dynamic.
>> Get a static one. ;)
> I've been trying for ages, but I can't find any ISP's which do them
> without paying extra.

I know they're not local any more, but don't Eclipse still do them?

<checks>

Ok, they've changed products *again* - but it looks like the basic
"Evolution" "Unlimited (Yeah, right)" and "up to 8mbps" costs £9.99 and
does multiple statics.

"We will give you up to 20 email addresses for everyone in your home and
up to 50MB of web space to get your own website up and running. Up to 8
static IP addresses are available FREE of charge for your online gaming
needs and our enhanced webmail facility will allow you to read all your
emails from any computer in the world."

http://www.eclipse.net.uk/index.cfm?id=fixedmain_res

I've requested and got 2 IP's for a product that no longer exists and if
you adhere to the "All ISPs Such" tenet, they're not unreasonable
provided nothing goes wrong. I don't think they're as good as they were
a couple of years ago (Before Kingston bought them) but they're probably
no worse than most ISP's.