Re: [LUG] MBR

I have had this problem with slackware in the past basically you need to
choose install to master boot record when deciding where to boot from.
The installer does put you off by saying it is possibly unsafe but this
is only because it can be in some cases. You also need to ensure that
you MBR protection disabled in bios (also sometimes called virus
protection etc).
Once you manage to get it installed it is a good distro quickly improve
your linux knowledge!