Re: [LUG] 'Hello all' from a new member

Hi and welcome aboard

I am currently in Ontario, canada,  on a 12 month work visa,  so not
sure if that makes me one of the more far flung members of the group,
anyway,   as the other members have said feel free to ask questions,

I normally reside in Paignton,  I can still help with some problems
currently using kanotix which is essentially debian sid, which is
classed as unstable, but I never really have any problems with stability,

good luck with you ventures with Linux, welcome to the community

Paul Sutton