[LUG] Suggestions for wireless ADSL router?

Hi all,

Since I now have a laptop with built-in 802.11b/g (Atheros... thanks go
to MadWifi and Debian's ModuleAssistant) I have decided that perhaps the
ol' wireless thing might be worth a shot.

Currently my network consists of a cheap old ADSL + Ethernet router (an
Origo jobby).  That router connects directly to an IPCop router, and the
IPCop machine handles all things like DHCP and port forwarding (the
Origo router just all ports I specify to the IPCop machine).  2 routers,
2 layers of NAT, etc.  It works really quite nicely, but there are a few
things that bug me about the setup (it was a rush job), so I've been
thinking of ditching the IPCop router.

What I would like, since now would seem to be the right time to have an
overhaul, is a nice router that supports ADSL, 802.11b/g, and at least 1
Ethernet port.  Ideally I would like this to be running some embedded
Linux system, but BSDs are welcome too :D.  It must support static
allocation of DHCP addresses; it must support port forwarding to
individual IPs (not just a question of saying "forward all these to the
following IP", but forward port A to host B, port X to host Y, etc -
support for a DMZ would be nice but is not imperative); DynDNS support
would be a bonus too; it must also be quiet.

But, overwhelmingly, the most important factor would have to be price.
This is only my home broadband connection, I do not run any business
things from it, and I am not made of money! :D

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers.

Grant.