Re: [LUG] Don't compare physical objects and software.

Neil Williams wrote:
> The EULA dialogue itself is only one part of the package - the software
> usually comes with a lengthy paper licence and/or a licence file on the
> original media. Ignorance of the law is no defence and in a business
> setting, not reading an EULA could give rise to a claim for negligence
> against you by your employer.
What *really* bugs me at times is when you have a little sticker that
says something along the lines of "by breaking this seal you are
demonstrating your agreement to the terms and conditions held within"
(or something along those lines).  How can anyone realistically say,
"Yes, I agree to these terms", when they've not been given an
opportunity to read them?

Grant.