Re: [LUG] Things which annoy me - scrollwheel, num lock, flash plugin, X

Hi Ben

On Wednesday 05 July 2006 12:31, Ben Goodger wrote:
> You don't get it, do you?
Actually I am not sure you get it. You asked for help and Kai offered his
advice. That advice is available whether you take it or not and like politics
all advice tends to be flavoured whether you like it or not. If you don't
want advice don't ask for it. Personally I think you owe Kai an apology. I
didn't like the tone of your email - it isn't necessary. Saying that I
understand you have opinions as well and I would certainly encourage you to
air them, just maybe with a bit of tact and respect for someone who has a lot
of knowledge and is happy to share the knowledge.
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk