Re: [LUG] plugins

Henry Bremridge wrote:
> -   go to http://addons.mozilla.org
> -   Search on google for firefox addons (with the usual caveats about
>     running unknown programs)
>
> Henry
Also depends what version of Firefox you are running.  1.5.0.3 is the
latest version and you'd be best advised to upgrade to it as a lot of
the extensions seem to be version specific.  However (in 1.5.0.3) the
process is:

Tools -> Extensions -> Get More Extensions

That takes you to the url Henry gave above.  Browse for the extension
you want, select it and click the Install Now button.

Having said that, I do know there are specific extensions people have
hassle with regularly, and I'm fairly sure Real Player is one of them.
In that case go to http://www.mozilla.org click on Support and try the
FAQ and/or forums.

HTH,

Julian