[LUG] plugins

It is very frustrating. Sometimes when browsing I need some sound. When
I try to listen I am told that I need to download the Real Player plug
in. But I already have it installed, it came with the original
installation. (Mandriva2006).

On my old computer using Mozilla I had the choice of browsing for the
program if necessary, but Firefox (1.0.6) does not seem to give me that.

I have looked at preferences in Firefox, but I cannot see how to add
any plugins. It was easy in Mozilla. Am I missing something here?

Can anyone help please?

Neil Winchurst