[LUG] Magnia SG20

Hi Guys

I have finally got a web server up and running! I am using a fixed IP
address supplied by my ISP and routing to it through a Netgear box. As
this is my first attempt could some folks please take a look and see if
it is 'crackable'! The address is coming in two parts just to avoid any
email harvesting (don't know if this is necessary but just in case! The
address is 86.53.

The other thing I would like to do is to add a web camera or maybe a
network camera. Is so what would folks suggest and does anyone know if
it is possible please?

The other half is 38.156

Thanks
--