Re: [LUG] Switching the list to mailman

Grant Sewell wrote:

> Out of interest, Alex, is there a particular reason for the move?

Trust him, he's an email professional (although he still forwards me too
much spam ;-).

Majordomo was great, small, relatively simple, and practically unmaintained.

I think your just seeing software drift, to something with a nice web
interface, and more features, and proper maintenance. Majordomo was a
tad workman like, but hey it did the job for ages.

-