Re: [LUG] Switching the list to mailman

Alex Charrett wrote:

Hi All,

In the next couple of days I'm going to move the list server from majordomo to mailman.

The mailman web interface for the list lives at:

Your subscriptions will all be moved over so there's no need to subscribe to the new list.

The Subject prefix of [LUG] will remain the same, but I've noticed that the List-Id header will be slightly different.

current header:

mailman header:
(that's split over two lines)

Cheers,
Alex.

Out of interest, Alex, is there a particular reason for the move?

Grant

-