[LUG] Switching the list to mailman

Hi All,

In the next couple of days I'm going to move the list server from majordomo to mailman.

The mailman web interface for the list lives at:

Your subscriptions will all be moved over so there's no need to subscribe to the new list.

The Subject prefix of [LUG] will remain the same, but I've noticed that the List-Id header will be slightly different.

current header:

mailman header:
(that's split over two lines)

Cheers,