Re: [LUG] Email clients

Neil Winchurst wrote:

I've had a look and this refers to all messages. What I want is to look
at each message one by one and to check if it is addressed to me or to
my wife. If is for me then download to the inbox. If is for my wife
then leave it on the server for her to find when she checks her email.

I don't understand you problem - do you share an IDENTICAL email address? If not you simply set up your email program to fetch the mail from the required address and that's all it will fetch.

Ian

-