Re: [LUG] UPS

Quoting Henry Bremridge <henry.bremridge@xxxxxxxxx>:

Does anyone have any recommendation for a UPS (I just discovered the kettle
and the computer are on the same circuit!)

Tks

Henry

I believe the Belkin ones are fairly good. I have configured one for a member of the LUG on his server. It came with Linux drivers which were fairly easy to install (can't remember if source was provided or not). From what I heard, it kicked in the other day and shut the server down due to a power cut.

Rob

-