[LUG] household names that use GNU/Linux

Im going to write a non technical article aimed at non technical people (which is a challenge considering the amount of technobable I get through in a day, and my inability to spell anything properly ... what can I say I was dropped on my head as a baby ! (err.... unintentionally before you call the NSPCC )).

I digress...

I want to try to prove that everybody who uses a computer connected to the internet (proprietary or not) has some contact with free software.

Google is the obvious one, but Im stuck for no.2 & no.3 (writers block I guess or lazy research). Attributable Sources (URL's) for this information would be useful too.

Thanks in advance.

Tom.

-