Re: [LUG] 64bit help needed.

On Saturday 22 April 2006 12:26, Simon Waters wrote:
> Does GNU Chess 5.07 compile and run nicely?

give me a download link and i'll check compilation for you with -Wall.

running it might be a bit difficult though as it's a development compile
server.

> It ought to be just "uint64_t" but you'd be surprised how much work went
> into getting uint64_t to work, and Neil probably needs to be compatible
> with GNU Cash.

I'm a C++ convert these days, so rarely worry about silly issues like that :p
(horrah for boost) but the whole point in the stdint.h's in C99 was for
exactly this reason. inttypes.h was the solution for formatting (although
POSIX not c99 iirc)...

> Hey long time no see.

arrr! good to see you'r all alive ;)

i've been rather busy with voip stuff so not had much time to do anyhting
else :/

still living in docklands (although have a bigger house now, wooo!)

i'd not unsubscibed, jsut been ignoring you all until now :-)

 ~ Theo

--
http://crazygreek.co.uk/
theo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx