[LUG] 64bit help needed.

Would someone with a 64-bit system mind testing QOF 0.6.4 from SourceForge
with the attached patch and telling me if it compiles OK? (It fails without
the patch). Other systems are fine, it's only 64bit systems that are relevant
at this time.

You'll need development libraries for glib-2.0, libxml2 and libxslt1.1 - it
may be useful to also have libgda2-3 but if this is not available for your
platform, QOF can build without it.

The source is available from SourceForge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/qof/
or via my trivial apt repository at:
deb http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/ packages/
deb-src http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/ packages/

For Debian 64bit systems, you can find the package information here:
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/libs/libqof1
and the bug history here:

It's a small package and not difficult to build, except on 64bit.

I'm preparing a 0.6.4-2 package now and need to know it's OK.

Thanks.

--

Neil Williams