Re: [LUG] 64bit help needed.

On Friday 21 April 2006 22:05, Neil Williams wrote:
> Would someone with a 64-bit system mind testing QOF 0.6.4 from SourceForge
> with the attached patch and telling me if it compiles OK? (It fails without
> the patch). Other systems are fine, it's only 64bit systems that are
> relevant at this time.

No it does not compile with the patch.

if you are refering to types as "long long int", you will want a format string
of %lld (or %qd on osx iirc) - alternatively take a look at <inttypes.h>.

you may want to try using (u)int64/32/16/8_t, (u)int_fast64/32/16/8_t, etc etc
(see stdint.h) in places where you require 64 bit integers in C to work on
32bit and 64bit.

also, your configure.in is dropping my personal CFLAGS i provide when
calling ./configure

 ~ theo

--
http://crazygreek.co.uk/