Re: [LUG] motherboard/memory finally

Steve Marvell wrote:

> Does anyone actually have a working PCI express card with some form of
> X with good resolution? I can't find any mention of supported PCI
> Express ATI or NVIDIA cards in the xfree86 site.

Hi Steve,

Hows 1280x1024 do you? Running on "xserver-xorg-dbg 6.9.0.dfsg.1-6" (ie
latest in Debian unstable"

Card is a Nvidia - GeForce 6200 and the nvidia drivers seem to work ok
as well for opengl etc, (although i had an issue with 2.6.16 and the
driver not compiling but it was fine on 2.6.13)

Robin