Re: [LUG] Mandriva2006 (64bit)

Neil Williams wrote:
Ugh, Turboprint. We've had that discussion before too - please avoid using non-free software like that.
Not wishing to start a flame-war or argument (so any replies direct to me if you like), but some of us have no option. I have an Epson Photo Stylus R200 and right now Turbo Print is the only decent way to get the full quality out of it. Until CUPS etc provide a full solution to this I'll continue using Turbo-Print. Having said *that* some people on www.linuxprinting.org are having limited success (although nobody has mentioned getting the full 5760 dpi out of it in Linux), so when I have the time (read after my exams in Uni) I'll have another look.

Kind regards,

Julian