Re: [LUG] Moneydance

Neil Winchurst wrote:

> Going back to your suggestion about gnucash, now I am having problems
> with that.
>
> First error, it couldn't find /usr/share/guile/slib/mklibcat. When I
> checked the file was actually there as mklibcat.scm. So I copied it to
> mklibcat without the extension and tried again.

I'd have stopped here and checked the packaging / procedure so far.

> Second error message, it couldn't open /usr/share/guile/slibcat.
> Permission denied. When I checked I couldn't find such a file.  In fact
> guile doesn't contain any files at all, only folders.

What distro and version? How did you install GNU Cash.

I've only ever done it from the Debian repositories when it has always
got the Scheme stuff right automatically. But it does depend on quite a
lot, so it is possible something is astray.

 Simon

-