Re: [LUG] Moneydance

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 10:57:22 +0100
Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Quick Google hits a lot of 64bit implementation issues.
>
> Have you run any other large java apps with this VM. I'm thinking
> maybe Freenet or something. Just so you can show the JVM install is
> sound independent of the application you intend to run.

Going back to your suggestion about gnucash, now I am having problems
with that.

First error, it couldn't find /usr/share/guile/slib/mklibcat. When I
checked the file was actually there as mklibcat.scm. So I copied it to
mklibcat without the extension and tried again.

Second error message, it couldn't open /usr/share/guile/slibcat.
Permission denied. When I checked I couldn't find such a file.  In fact
guile doesn't contain any files at all, only folders.

So I have done an slocate for slibcat and found it in
/usr/share/umb-scheme/slibcat.

Now I am really confused!!

Can anyone help please? I would like to get something working for my
accounts.

TIA

Neil Winchurst