Re: [LUG] Thunderbird spell check - not working

I'm using Xandros which is Debian based as well. I've been using Thunderbird since v0.8 (I think). Just checked and currently I am using 1.0.7, which I find odd as I updated it *yesterday* via Xandros Networks (apt-get GUI). I expected it to be the latest version, 1.5 as I have in Windows (BTW the spelling update doesn't work there either). I've never got the spelling update to British English to work, despite following all the methods on the website in user and root mode.

Kind regards,

Julian

Just out of interest. The Thunderbird 1.5 from www.mozilla.org is a slightly different size from the one from www.mozilla-europe.org despite both linking to download.mozilla.org

If the server ever responds I'll try the Europe one and report back.

Kind regards,

Julian