Re: [LUG] Thunderbird spell check - not working

Thanks, that actually makes me feel better, as it's not me, it's the program thats not working properly,
Will wait till the next update to see if  it's fixed,

Paul

Julian Hall wrote:

Neil Stone wrote:

installed as user or root ??

- --
Neil Stone

With the same problem, I tried both.  Neither worked.

Kind regards,

Julian

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org