[LUG] Gentoo Booting

Hi,
I am currenty having horrible problems wth gentoo booting. I know it is something to do with cold/hot plug this combined with the medecine I'm on to help my arm recover is making me rather miserable. I think that in my current state (I can't really type) it can not be sorted over the internet. I was hoping that someone could at some point hopefully asap come and have pyhsical access to fix the problem. If possible could they contact me off list to arrange times. This is a desperate plea for help from a very upset person whose computer can't boot.Sorry for the bad spelling but I can't focus and I'm all floppy.
Thanks in advance.

--
Tom (the younger)