Re: [LUG] Gentoo Booting

Hi,
Plea for help again. I'm going to the next meet where possibly it can be resolved. Although if possible I would like help sooner. Sadly I'm still full of drugs and can't think. I had spoken to Neil but have had no reply from there since. I can tell I'm true geek as I'v now actually cried over my poor computer. :'( I really would like someone who has some time to spare and actually come and see it.
Any help ASAP as this means a lot to me. Thanks

--
Tom (the upset)