Re: [LUG] This is cute - pattern for making a free penguin

On 03/01/06, Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Damnit.. they are cute... I'm going to get the wife to make some..
> perhaps I could sell some and donate the profits to DCLUG, GNU, FSF or
> similar.. (open to suggestions of good open source charitys)

Dunno about 'open source' charities, but certainly FSF, EFF, Public
Knowledge, Creative Commons, Wikipedia, Center for the Public Domain,
Archive.org, Ibiblio... all very useful resources to us.

CNUK's not got all the legality of a charity yet.

matt

--
Matt Lee
CNUK Media Foundation - http://cnuk.org/