Re: [LUG] This is cute - pattern for making a free penguin

heh heh. I've already forwarded an email to the kids' godmother, who
*is* nifty with a needle >;)

We've already got a Tux from years ago when Megan was just 2 (she's 8.5
now) ... which reminds me I haven't seen him for a bit. Must have a
look. Alex is now 3 and beginning to show interest in the computers.

At one time I had Tux and 3 little baby penquins sitting between the
pair of PCs in the loft!

Must dig them all out now we've moved.