[LUG] Suggestions for web page creation software please.

Obvious suggestions along the lines of vi appart, can anybody recommend a
package for creating a few web pages which I want to link to some perl
scripts I've written. Mainly forms really. I've never touched on html
before and have decided I ought to learn.
I've looked at Mozilla Composer and Quanta Plus (both standard in Mandrake)
and just wondered if anyone had any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance

James