[LUG] Problem installing debain

Hi guys

I'm trying to debianise another system but its giving me grief, used latest net-install.

I get a few troublesum messages :-

pciehp: acpi_pciehp: get_device PCI ROOT HID fail=0x1001
shpchp: acpi_shpchp: get_device PCI ROOT HID fail=0x1001

and then the as the PCi drivers are not loaded none of the PCI devices such as ethernet or audio are up (although the kernel knows what devices are on the bus), the module count shows zero for these devices.

There are also messages, cannot allocate resources for EISA bus and the probe of the RTC is failing as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Robin.