Re: [LUG] Meeting this saturday

Adrian Midgley wrote:

On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 20:31 +0100, Rob Beard wrote:

I'd be interested in the mesh networking (locustworld?). I looked into a little bit when I was living in Derby, some of the Derby LUG members were trying to setup a wireless mesh network in some parts of Derby.

I'd be interested in setting one up in Exeter.

My best mate occasionally mentions it to me, he's in Paignton and has often joked about having an extra long network cable from my place to his house.

Anyone on here in Torquay (I'm in Chelston) tried out these mesh systems?

Rob