[LUG] Meeting this saturday

Hi eveyone,

Regarding the meeting/BBQ this weekend :-

Lifts

If anyone wants a lift between falmouth, along the A30 to James place then
please contact me off list as i have an empty car at the moment, and its
*not* the one you saw last year :-)

GPG Keys

Anybody intrested in key signing don't forget a print out of your fingerprint
AND photo ID.

Anyone wishing to start with GPG have a look at the guides on the (g)lugs
website http://www.dcglug.org.uk/linux_adm/gnupg.html for more info.

Talks

Now i don't want in any way to spoil the atmosphere that we created last year
as it was great, but i was wondering if anybody wanted a *little* talk. I can
say something on IPSEC and wireless netwoking. if either of these topics
intrested anyone i could *try* to say somthing. I am totaly unprepared at the
moment but could put a little something together.

Wiki

For anyone whos missed it the wiki is being used to co-ordinate the event and
food, whos comming etc.

http://www.dclug.org.uk/members/wiki/?id=Meetings_20050820

--
Robin Cornelius