Re: [LUG] Forwarding from one web server to another...

On Thursday 14 July 2005 21:06, Grant Sewell wrote:

> > What about virtual domains?

> That sounds like a more plausible idea... however, would I still be able to
forward to another machine using virtual domains?  Or would it be easier to
have the webmail frontend running on the webserver, but connecting to the
mail server for all it's functions?

I think this would be the way to do it. Fairly simple to do as well keeps the
web stuff on the web server all together and independent of the mail server.
Use encryption if possible however between the web front end and any mail
server.

--
Robin Cornelius
robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx