[LUG] Forwarding from one web server to another...

Hi all.

Is it possible to have Apache forward a connection to a certain subdir to a
completely different server?  I currently have 1 webserver, but I am planning on
setting up a 2nd machine as a mail server with webmail access.  I can have only
ports 80, 8080 and 443 sent to the outside world... well, that's not strictly
speaking true.  I can set up *my* routers to accept incoming traffic on any port I
like, but Cornwall College will only allow out-going access on those three ports.  I
have port 80 forwarded to my webserver; port 8080 forwarding to another box for SSH,
which leaves 443 which I was planning on using for FTP access.  So, is it possible
to have a link on my website that redirects to another physical machine on my
network, but still masks it as thymox.dyndns.org:80?

Cheers.

Grant.

--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.