Re: [LUG] Graphical development in linux?

Thanks for the replies people - I'm still working my way through some of the
suggested options...

One thing that i think i will definitely give a test run is the SQLite DB.
I've always liked the idea of flat file databases, and if it's as good as it
says it is, it should fit the bill very well indeed.

The bit i need to put more research into is the RAD bit.

Gambas looks very good, but i need to stick with something that i can run
under windows too since the PC in the workshop (garage!) is a windows box and
unfortunately it has to run various bits of kit from the early 80's such as
an old eprom/prom programmer and a CPU simulator / troubleshooter / debugger,
as well as some bang up to date kit such as a more modern USB eprom
programmer, USB wireless networking and an MP3 jukebox for when i'm working
out there!

It's a miracle that mix works at all so i really don't want to mess with all
that by trying to throw linux into the mix :)

Martin.