Re: [LUG] SARGE released

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 09:46:31 +0000
Paul Sutton wrote:

> It seems sarge has finally been released,  If I understand this
> correctly this is Debian 3,
> Where does this put Debain Sid,  which is what kanotix is using?
>
> This should also mean that the Linux Debian 3 bible should be published
> shortly, it's on amazon but marked as not yet published.
>
> On a related note kanotix 2005-03 has also been released,
>
> Paul

As I understand it, "Testing" becomes "Stable", whereas "Unstable" doesn't actually
become anything else.  So, two days ago, "stable" was Woody and "testing" was Sarge,
and today "stable" is Sarge and "testing" is Etch.  "Unstable" was and remains Sid.

http://www.debian.org/releases/

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.