Re: [LUG] Problems with APT...

On Fri, 13 May 2005 23:18:34 +0100
David Johnson wrote:

Working fine for me. I'm using the Demon mirror. Sounds like something at your
(or your ISPs) end, if its the same with every mirror you try.

Regards,
David.

I'm kind of hoping it's not... unless there's something broken in Sid's apt itself!
Rest of Internet activity seems to be functioning as per normal so I'm going out on
a limb and I'm going to suggest that it's not a network issue :D

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.