Re: [LUG] Problems with APT...

On 5/13/05, Grant Sewell <dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:>
I'm kind of hoping it's not... unless there's something broken in Sid's apt
itself!  Rest of Internet activity seems to be functioning as per normal so I'm
going out on a limb and I'm going to suggest that it's not a network issue :D

Same here, except I'm using Ubuntu Warty. Odd this..

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.

~ Ben Goodger (no, NOT the Firefox developer)

~ Please remember to FLOSS daily.
~ www.getfirefox.com