Re: [LUG] Problems with APT...

On Friday 13 May 2005 23:14, Grant Sewell wrote:
Hi all.

Just a quick question: is anyone else having problems with their Debian
setups?  Every time this week I have tried to "apt-get update" I get a
tonne of connection errors regardless of which mirror I use, and then when
I try to do an "apt-get upgrade" I get a bunch of "connection timed out"
and "data socket timed out" errors.  It's getting to be quite irritating.

Working fine for me. I'm using the Demon mirror. Sounds like something at your
(or your ISPs) end, if its the same with every mirror you try.

Regards,
David.

--
David Johnson