[LUG] Whereis nfslock?

Hi all.

So, I've got NFS working nicely when the Mac is booted into Debian, now all I have
to do is have it behave when the thing is booted into MacOS.

I downloaded MacNFS from Thursby (I would really prefer a Free Software
implementation, but so far I haven't found one) and it sees my main PC and it's NFS
shares fine.  However, when I try to mount it I get a "mountd error #2030".  Now,
Thursby say that I need to run the nfslock daemon (/etc/rc.d/init.d/nfslock start...
but we know that /etc/rc.d doesn't exist on Debian systems :D), but I can't find any
packages on packages.debian.org that relate to "nfslock".

Anyone got any ideas how to do nfslocking so that I can mount NFS shares?  I'm so
close that it's frustrating!

Cheers.

Grant.

Link: http://www.thursby.com/support/faq.lasso?id=196
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.