Re: [LUG] W3C AAA conformance.

On Monday 09 May 2005 16:58, Neil Williams wrote:
On Monday 09 May 2005 4:38 pm, Tony Atkin wrote:
--- Neil Williams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It'll give me something to look at whilst I'm away
later this month.

A quick look with an autochecker shows that most of
these fail to set the primary language of the
document. as in [html lang="en"]

Which autochecker are you using?

er..  "Cynthia Says"
http://www.contentquality.com/cynthia/cynthia.htm

I have the web developer extension for Firefox installed so I just hit the
"Validation" -> "Validate WAI Accessibility"  menu option and it opens a new
tab with a report from the above checker.

I very strongly recommend installing the Web Developer extension into Firefox
to anyone developing web pages.  It's a beauty and is reason enough in itself
to use Firefox.

Did it pick up anything else? (or was that enough to stop it processing
anything else?)

I'll follow up later if I have time.

Tony