Re: [LUG] dabawegnu website launched

On Tuesday 03 May 2005 10:08 pm, Tom Brough wrote:
Hi all,

I just thought you would like to know that the latest batch of recycled
computers to the Philippines has been put into good service to aid the
development of the DabaweGNU Inc. group (Davao City's GNU/LUG).

Well done, Tom!

The link here shows the DabaweGNU lab being used in a XUL training
session.

Feel free to add this to the Wiki at:
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/wiki/?id=RelatedGroups

You can link to your message to save duplication - it's already in the archive
at:
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/archive/2005/05/msg00110.html

Just login to the website and go to the Edit Wiki link in the members area. Go
to the "other related groups" page and click on Edit This Page. Follow the
template of the other links on the same page.

(DCGLUG has moved to a new server and it's now updating the archive several
times a day, not just once a day.)

All in all I think it was £210 well spent (Monitors not included !).

That was the carriage costs, was it? How long does it take to get out there
for that price?

--

Neil Williams