Re: [LUG] WYSIWYG HTML Editor

Some people here have mentioned Nvu. I did try using it for a bit and was not impressed. whilst everything technically worked, it was a real mess.

Personally, I wanted to use it quickly move elements around the page using wysiwyg to initally layout the page. Then use hand coding to tweak. I found that the code it produced was really messy (font tags and style elements everywhere). The CSS implementation was not too good either.

Plus there is some quirkyness in some of the controls (but only to the level that you would expect with beta software).

Having said all that it does look like it could develop into a nice package, so I will keep my eye on it.