Re: [LUG] Gpg signing of emails

I don't generally start and stop kmail.

I tend to start it and then leave both it and the computer running for days on
end.

It seems to be defaulting to 600 seconds regardless of what i put in the
config box so i'm guessing thats not what the config box is there for :)

Need to read up (yet more)

On Monday 25 April 2005 18:59, Simon Waters wrote:
Martin White wrote:
| Oh well, it's not asking me every time so i guess it's okay...

My guess every time you restart kmail, running the agent program Neil
mentions will make this once per login (or every N minutes whichever is
sooner), if you start it with your window manager.

I get Thunderbird to cache my phrase, so I type it everytime I start
thunderbird, then I just never shut thunderbird (too much RAM ;-).

      Simon