Re: [LUG] Gpg signing of emails

Hmm, actually, that wasn't it!

Well, if it was then it must be living in the same kind of timezone as my
server :)

Oh well, it's not asking me every time so i guess it's okay...

Martin.

On Monday 25 April 2005 11:58, Martin White wrote:
Sorry, should have put all these emails in 1!!!

Anyway, found it.

It was indeed a setting that i'd missed. By default it was set to 600
seconds, I've increased that somewhat for my case.

For the record, under KDE 3.4 / KMail 1.8 it's in:

Settings / Configure KMail / Security / Crypto Backends.

Then select whichever one you wish, click configure and then go to the
GPGAgent tab.

Martin.