Re: [LUG] Time again

Martin - a clarification :
they are not *my servers*, they are other servers I happen to use,
don't worry about the 300pkt/hr bit, your poll interval should start
at 64 seconds, and over time increase to 1024 seconds (3 pkts/hr).
Providing you are seeing 377 in the reach column you will have no
problems. the number of abusive clients I see is <1 in 10,000, and has
got better in the last 6 months. Try it, in the highly unlikely event
the connection gets cut off by my automatic firewall just send me a
email and I will try to sort it out for you.

Dave

Ahhh! I SEE :o)

Okay, will update the config then.

There's something weird going on here. From what i can see, the time's
creeping out again. As i'm typing this i just checked it and my server
says 16:54, my clock (which updates itself some radio thingy) hasn't got
past 16:51 yet. This morning though the server's time was fine.

:o|

Martin.