Re: [LUG] RedHat UptoDate

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Peter Lloyd-Jones wrote:

I am using Fedora 3, and updating.  However I wondered if anyone has hit
the same problem with the current update.  An unresolved chain of
dependencies.  I have tried just loading one or two, or the lot, and
always get

Unresolvable chain of dependencies:
libtool-1.5.6-4.FC3.1                    requires gcc = 3.4.2

I use FC3 on several machines and haven't seen this on any of them, but they're fully up to date and are running:

gcc-3.4.3-22.fc3
libtool-1.5.6-4.FC3.2

I'd try and install these manually if you're having problems with up2date.

Alex.