Re: [LUG] Hello from a new member

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone, I look forward to coming along to
a meeting sometime. I will be sure to try and help out others here, when
something turns up that I know about!

Yes I'm using Mandrake 10.1 (or should I call it Mandriva now?), and KMail is
my favourite email app.

Nice to see you checked out my blog, I wouldn't call myself an avid blogger
-it's just one of those things I wanted to try out, sometimes I not post for
far too long though.

I'm all for increasing interaction within the group - do these blogs have
RSS feeds?

Well as you noticed there Neil, my Blog is using WordPress (1.5( which sets up
all the RSS feeds automagically for you. As such I seem to have quite a few
WordPress based blogs my aKregator reading list. It shouldn't be too hard to
create a dclug-members feed list -providing I'm not the only one on it!

And to David -it is definitely worth getting out on Dartmoor sometime. Ever
since I was a kid I've also love to go and get "lost" there somewhere, there
are some stunning places to find. Sadly I don't get as much time to do that
as I used to but I still try to now and then.

Charlie
--
"Reality is merely a perception, sometimes you just have to look at things in
a different way."