Re: [LUG] Missing psaux device!

Daniel Palmer wrote:

I'm not sure if it works if you use the synaptics driver to use your touchpad.. I gave up using the synaptics driver on my ALPS pad because "features" like sticky button got on my nerves.

I agree about Synaptics... the touchpad on my old Sony laptop never
worked under a 2.6 kernel.  However the ALPS touchpad on my new Compaq
worked out of the box.  Must admit I've not tried using more than one
device though, maybe I will if the touchpad misbehaves - touch wood it's
been OK so far.

Kind regards,

Julian